Isn't this a lovely picture. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends Brooke Collins Flake. We have known each other for almost 30 years. We have been in the same ward,same t-ball team,same driver ed. class(which is one of my funniest memories of school and Brooke), we shared a birthday party together cause our birthdays are really close,and we were on the same school swim team. Thins is a picture of me and Brooke at a swim meet where I usually swim the 500 which is 20 laps and Brooke had done something wrong or was late to a class, and as her punishment she had to swim the 500 with me at the meet. She did a great job and thanks to her I can say that I didn't come in last place at all of my swim meets. LOL! I think Brooke is an amazing mom(of 3 adorable kids), and a great friend. Hope you have a great Birthday Brooke.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO BROOKE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
12 comments:
Thanks Nancy. You said some nice things. That makes up for the horrible picture. I totally remember swimming those 20 laps. It was really hard and embarrassing because they had to wait for me to be done so they could do another race. But hey at least I finished. I hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow, and maybe I'll be able to find a great picture. I'll have to get out the old pictures and begin my search.
Hey! I didn't know that you were on the swim team! Maybe we swam against each other (oh wait, I REFUSED to swim the 500)! I give you props though! Gotta love the pictures in the cap! I got plenty of them!
LOVE the pic! Your swim cap is awesome.
Love the picture Nancy :-)
That picture...I love it! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I wish I could be there tomorrow...I'm really bummed out. I hope you all have a great time! Enjoy your day! (btw...I need your email address!)
that picture of you totally looks like sam, very cute!! so did you swim for taylor?
I hope you had a great birthday too...That is so fun that you are a day apart from your best friend!
Happy Birthday Nancy! Time sure flies when you're havin fun! We were so blessed to have such great friends for our kids. I have loved living in this neighborhood and growing up with everyone! {That's why we have 2 houses!} You girls have fun at lunch today! By the way, your family is so-o-o cute! Love the pics!!
Good ol' MHS swimming! That pic brings back many memories. You were Superwoman swimming that 500! Lunch was fun!
Nance, happy birthday!I hope you had a great day. Where is your shout out to you, honoring you? your awesome! We are so glad you are in our family.
Hey! Where's YOUR birthday shout-out! Happy belated birthday! We need to go celebrate! How were to donuts? Which was the best?
The swim cap makes you look like a total HotTy!! Happy B-day Brooke :) I remember one of those b-day parties with the Cabbage Patch dolls-- Hilarious. That was a long time ago...........
Lvoes
Jodi
Post a Comment