Sunday, April 6, 2008

Corbin's Bird got hurt!!!

K so it was a really nice day Bret and I were making dinner while all the kids were in the back yard playing. Our bishop who lives across the street and who's wife was out of town was there to eat dinner with us. Also one of our neighbors came to eat with us. When all of the sudden we hear this screeching scream from Corbin.
Yep ....HIS BIRD GOT HURT. So we bandaged it up and he kept showing everyone at dinner his injury. He is such a hoot. We hope Corbin's bird gets better soon.

11 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

So how did his poor little birdy get hurt? poor thing I can see the tears resting on the cheeks.

The Skousen's said...

I am just wondering how he came to the conclusion that his middle finger was The Bird! hmmmmm hahaha Poor Corbin!

Heather said...

Corbin, your bird will be in our prayers- hope it gets better soon! :) That is so funny. At first I thought it was a white birdie??

Kyle said...

How did he hurt his 'bird'? Did he break it?

nancy said...

I ran into your blog by way of someone elses blog. What a small world. I live in your ward. I would love to invite you to my blog if you are interested. Send me an email..

Nancy Brown

nancy.brown05@gmail.com

Shalice said...

Poor Corbin. He proably likes the attention he is getting by showing it off. At least he has a good reason!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Nancy... I LOVE your header picture! That is exactly what I imagine when I think of heaven. By the way... what position do you play in softball?

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Gotta love those crazy boys huh!? Treygen had to have stitches on his "bird" finger & he flipped people off for the longest time :) Your family is darling! I loved the Easter Pics & T-ball too!

nannyjai said...

Oh my goodness Corbin is just so BIG now!

Melissa said...

He is so dang cute! I hope his his finger heals quickly. Thanks for letting me know we aren't the only ones with an intense ball player.

stephanie said...

oh his poor lil bird ;)--hope it gets better really soon!