Friday, April 18, 2008

Fa-shizzle!

SO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU....WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT FRISKED? I know --what a weird question to ask, but I got frisked on Tuesday night at a concert that Bret and I went to. As I stood in line to get frisked so that I could go and see Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige perform it made me think of the last time I got frisked. It was back in 1994 and me and some friends went to a concert called Lollapalooza. It took me back to a fun time as a teenager.
This is a picture of me and Bret at the concert. Sorry the picture is so bad, but they told me that I couldn't bring in my camera(don't they know I wanted to take pictures to blog :) so Bret ran it back to the car. Unfortunately I had to rely on my phone camera and it's not a bad phone camera-there just was no light.Then we got into the Arena and had so much fun. The performers were really good, and the crowd around us was more entertaining to watch than the singers.Bret and I had so much fun people watching. I want to thank Greg for those great tickets that made us feel young and free again.
SO I HOPE YOU ALL THINK BACK TO THE TIME YOU WERE LAST FRISKED(OR MAYBE YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN) AND SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME.

14 comments:

gina said...

I want to be frisked..maybe I will bring that up to Lance later...lol...so kidding. Fun post, it has been forever since I have been to a concert. I went to the 2nd grade spring carnival yesterday and took a pict. of Sam I will e-mail to you.

Heather said...

Hey, I went to lolapalooza back in the day, Rich and I went a couple years in a row. We have been to many Pearl Jam concerts where we were frisked!! What a fun night out, glad you had a "feeling young" moment!! :)

Kyle said...

I still think its funny you went to that concert...I already told you this but I thought I would make it official...never been frisked!

Elisha said...

Yesterday! lol. What a fun concert! Now that's a date!

nannyjai said...

The last time I was frisked was at London airport... I giggled and thankfully it was a lady gaurd. I then I made some random comment that made us both giggle 'that is the most action I have gotten all year!' I still laugh when I think about it!

The Skousen's said...

Jay-Z and Mary J. THAT ROCKS!!! Feeling Young Again way too foreign for me. Oh Yea, and never been frisked, kissed, yes, frisked, no!

barbafamily said...

What a fun date! And, a fun concert! I would have liked that concert, Sean probably wouldn't have but I would have :-) I haven't been to a concert forever! And, the funnest part is to people watch! It's so funny how freaky people can be!

Heather said...

Hey Nanc, she is getting close to babysitting. I leave her w/the boys all the time. No exp w/ diapers?? She is a good helper though. She thinks she is ready, she is so excited to start. Call if you ever need an extra hand.

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've been frisked. Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige? How cool are you?
I love reading about your cute family!

AZ Hey-mon said...

I am disappointed he is not wearing his grilz and rapper attire. looks like ya had some supersonic fun!

stephanie said...

sounds like you had a blast,and i can not think of a time that i got frisked :(, maybe i will have to mention this to scott and that might change! hahaha

Shalice said...

Ohhh, what a fun concert!! 7yrs ago for me. I'm not even going to disclose the story, to embarasing!

stephanie said...

isnt that awesome that only that many made it, a friend of mine that works there told me that..they are so great !!!!

Unknown said...

I am laughing right now! As soon as you said Lollapalooza...memories!

I'm so jealous you got to see Jay-Z and Mary J.! That must have been one awesome concert!