Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GO RED HOTS!

YES- I am one very proud MAMA! Samantha and her 2 friends Taylor and Jessica had a try out for there school talent show and over 350 kids tried out, but only 10-12 made it. I know--- pretty intense. But They practiced, and practiced, and with all of there hard work they made it. WHAT A FEELIN- Samantha still can't stop smiling(the funny thing is that they did there dance to the 80's song "What a feelin" from Flash Dance-Who doesn't like a good 80's song?) Anyways Way to go "RED HOTS". I had to promise them a trip to the dollar store if they would wear the red sequence headbands, but it was so worth it(I think that is what got them into the talent show j/k). Now onto more practicing and a trip to the dollar store. WAY TO GO GIRLS-WE LOVE YOU!




13 comments:

Heather said...

Go SAM!! Good job. The girls look cute! Good luck, can't wait to see you too at the recital!

Elisha said...

What divas! They look so adorable! I love the headbands! Way to go girls!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

That is the SweeTeSt thing- I love this kind of stuff. The 80's ??? It doesn't get much better than that :)
Happy B-day to you Nancy. I loved the friskin' post- I have a good story- it involves Cancun Airport - I was a bit FreakEd out! Tell you later :)
Loves
Jodi
*Rachel left me a comment- isn't her blog private? Will you tell her to hook me up & email me the goods? Thanks :)

nannyjai said...

Rock on SAMMY!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Way to go Sam!! That is so cute. I love the song, the outfit, the whole bit. Do you have Jodi's e-mail address?

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Thats fantastic!! and those headbands made them a complete shoe in!!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

That is awesome! Go red hots! Maybe Carter can borrow a red sequin headband to try out for his. He and his buddy want to do a breakdance routine.

Amy Amerson said...

way to go ... that is so cool

Shalice said...

Go Sam! You rock girl! Seriously CUTE!!

The Skousen's said...

Check out the Smokin Hot Red Hots! That totally reminds me of the old days. I think me and my friends entered every day competition safford ever had. We NEVER won but it made for some good memories. GO GIRLS!

Unknown said...

That's so adorable! I love the picture of your kids on the blog title too! What beach was that?

Kyle said...

Love the headbands...definetly worth a dollar store trip :)

barbafamily said...

Great job Red Hots (and Samantha)! That is awesome and they look adorable...I'm glad you had them wear their headbands - they made the outfit!