Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Babies are 2!

Fun facts about the twins.......

When my little Audrey was born she weighed 4 pounds and 15 ounces.


When my little Mallory was born she weighed 5 pounds 13 ounces, and was breached.

The first picture is my holding Audrey just seconds after she was born. A little scary to look at:). The next picture is of Mallory a few hours later. They needed to monitor her breathing for a while.

This is Bret holding his little girls(Mallory on the left side). Bret is very proud of his two little girls. When we were trying to decide to have more kids he said that he wanted 3 and I said 5(cause Bret and i are both the youngest of 5 and it would be like not having the Bret and Nancy in the family). Anyways I talked him into having that 4th one and that 4th one turned in the 5th one and I remember when the doctor first told me that there were twins. I first started to laugh and then that laughter turned into to tears of joy. I remember thinking how much my Heavenly Father must love me and how he knew my hearts desire for 5 kids. I truly feel so blessed.
This is one of my favorite picture. Cracks me up every time. The twins(Audrey is thing one and Mallory is thing 2) Aunt Risa gave them these cute outfits.
This is Audrey and Audrey is our adventurous one. Everywhere she goes she is always running. I don't think she even knows how to walk. She is always looking for opportunities(AKA trouble) to get into.

Mallory is my shy one. She is always trying to make me smile by giving me my hugs and kisses all the time. She enjoys following her sister on her adventures(Troubles) and then either joining in them or coming and telling me.

This is Mallory (left) and Audrey(right) on there first birthday.

The twins love to dress up and they really love all of there family.

The twins do not like the beach

This is the birthday girls all ready for the big day.

We ended the night at Red Robin as a family. I just want Audrey and Mallory to know how happy I am that they came to me and that they came together. I can't imagine it any other way. I LOVE THEM!

9 comments:

gina said...

Hey Nancy, glad you found me...been meaning to e-mail you. Love your header...gorgeous photo of your cuties. The pict. of thing 1 and thing 2 crack me up. We have called the boys that since an incident last year where we had to call poison control twice in one day...lol. The injured bird...so funny. Love you blog!

Heather said...

Rich and I were thing 1 & 2 for halloween last year!
I can't believe the girls are two. I can't imagine life with twins, how special! Heavenly Father knew the two of you could handle it!!

Elisha said...

I love all the cute pictures! I remember we just moved back and then I saw you with TWINS? What? Where were we? (don't worry we found the light again) lol. You always amaze me! If there is anyone who can manage 5 little ones well, it is you! Happy Birthday girls!

Kyle said...

Cute pictures...I love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 onsies...too cute!

Kayleen said...

Nancy, they are so cute! I just love hearing that you were excited to be having twins. The same thing happened to another of my friends. Her husband only wanted 3 and she wanted four. Surprise! I guess she got her way too! By the way, Brett and Shane need to get together to play golf. He hasn't quite found anyone with the depth of obsession he has. Maybe Brett's the one!

Brooke said...

What a cute blog about your girls. I loved reading about them. They sure are cute, but look nothing a like. You are amazing being able to handle 5 little ones. I loved seeing you and chatting a couple weeks back. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long until our next get together.

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love all of the pictures of them. I can't even imagine taking care of 2 babies at the same time!! You are amazing! And 3 other ones while your at it! Your family is so cute and you are such a good mom. I love seeing pictures of Emma because it brings back memories of you when you were little. She is Nancy Jr.!

stephanie said...

that was so fun getting to read all the facts about the twins!! they are so stinkin cute too !!! love the 'thing 1 and thing 2' picture!!! adorable

Amy Amerson said...

those pics are soooooooooooo cute!!!

love ,
Amy