Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sam Turned 8-Ain't that Great!


WOW- My beautiful Samantha turned 8 today April 30th. When Sam was born she decided to come 2 days late. It didn't really bother me cause she was my first and I really do enjoy being pregnant. She was our largest baby weighing a whoppin 7 lbs. 7 oz.. She was the hardest baby and now that I look back I think she was probably just fine but had a crazy new mommy. I cannot believe it. Time has really flown by and I can't believe she is 8. She is truly a beautiful daughter to have and we feel very blessed to have her in our lives. She has made such amazing strides in her life and has taken on the role of "the oldest of 5" very well. When I just look at her you can tell that she feels the responsibility that she has being the oldest, but she takes it with a good attitude and love. She enjoys life to the fullest and has a strong relationship with our Father in Heaven. Samantha we love you.
Sam enjoys all of Gods creatures from horses to Papa's.:)
She loves the special bond she has with her sister Emma.
She is always ready to pose for the camera even if you don't have a camera in your hands.
She is a natural care giver.

She LOVES her cousins

She is an amazing dancer and tumbler. She has worked really hard this year and can do so many amazing things. Things that make you hold your breath in hopes that they don't get hurt doing it.

I think she is brilliant. But of course I would say that. She loves school and find most of her enjoyment in Science.

She is a free spirit and always likes to have a good time.

Loves to be with her friends.

She is quit the entrepreneur

The girl can play ball

And of course she loves time with her mom. It is really rare to get the one on one time with her so when I do I can't stop smiling when I am with her. She is a wonderful girl and we hope she has a great birthday.






7 comments:

nannyjai said...

8 is great! I hope you have a great day Sammy!

Heather said...

What a special birthday! We saw you at the gym the other night, lookin' good!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I remember coming to visit the brand new you with the boys.

stephanie said...

♪♫♪♫happy birthday sam♪♫♪♫♫ you are such a cute fun girl!! taylor enjoys being your friend, she is going to be so excited to see your guys cute picture! hope you have a great party!

barbafamily said...

Happy birthday Sam!!! Hope you had a great birthday!

The Skousen's said...

I don't know her that well but from the sounds of it she seems like an awesome little girl. I lvoe the way she cocks her head to one side for a picture. She is beautiful.

Melanie Lynne said...

WOW SISTER KING!!!
we love your family!!
and miss having you in our ward.
but these pictures are awesome