

Well my little Emma has turned 6. WOW that went by so fast. This is a picture of Emma when she was just 1 day old with her Nana. Look at all that hair(she still has a ton of hair) the nurses thought she was the hairiest thing they had ever seen. She had hair on her eras, back,bum....you get the point.
Emma has always been my sensitive peacemaker(when she wants - of course). She is always caring about others and has a true understanding of how to sympathetic to all people. She is the best big sister and tends to the twins all the time to make sure that they are ok.She would like to be a model as you can tell. When she sees a camera she just can't help but STRIKE A POSE.
For her birthday we had a bouncer(thanks grandma jo) in the back yard along with a trampoline,swing,pinata,presents,cake,and ice cream. She had so much fun and has really good friends. She can make friends very easily and makes sure that she has fun activities with them all.
PINATA TIME(thanks again grandma jo)...Have you ever seen a pinata line so long? And this wasn't even everyone. As many of you know we hang the pinata in our house. It totally rocks since it is always so hot outside. It works really well except it can get a little loud with all the kids yelling when it brakes open. But that is part of the fun. This is a picture of the herd getting all the candy. It was like finding a bunch of bugs under a rock and watching them run for life. The kids hauled.
Emma,Emma,Emma- You are so loved in your family and we are very lucky to have you with us everyday. Keep on smiling and being that good person you are. WE LOVE YOU EMMA
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
EMMA TURNED 6!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma! She is such a cute little girl...looks like a fun party!
Awww you always do such cute birthday post! Happy Birthday Emma!
Tell Emma Happy Belated Bday! What a nice mom you are to have so many kids at the party! Love your new header w/ your kids!!
she is so cute! happy 6th birthday emma!!! i love birthday parties(dont like planning them) but i especially love when they are over and everyone is happy!!
Happy Birthday Emma! She is such a sweet and special little girl! I just LOVE her! And, I can't believe she is already 6!!! It seems like she was just barely a Sunbeam!
sad how quickly our little ones grow up huh? happy birthday emma!!!
oh, i wanted to let you know i FINALLY got my photoshop back up and running.....soooo let me know what you want me to do or if you still want me to change yours around (i.e. like which color schemes, do you like polka dots, stripes, etc???)
Those are the sweetest pictures! And you are right, Emma is the sweetest thing around!!! She is welcome at our house any time!! (hopefully she'll rub off on Taylor a little!) What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Emma!
I love you new page. That picture of all the kids at the top at the beach is the cutest. I havent been to your blog in forever. You seriously have the cutest, funniest kids. You are such a good mom. Im way jealous that you got to go to skateland. Oh, the good ol times.
She is pretty good at posing for the camera! What a sweetheart!!
And I love your new picture on your header, it's very cute!!!
Wow, what a party!! That's a lot of kids, looks like you guys had fun!!
She sounds like a sweet girl. You're a nice mom for planning such a fun party.
That was seriously a whole lotta hair. Crazy! I think Emma is so dang cute. I always try to say hi to her when I see her and she gets super embarassed. hahaha
Its a birthday Bash!! Happy birthday Emma...I can't believe you have a 6 yr old, and she's not even your oldest...WOW time flies! And your girls look soo much like you!
I'm think I have something figured out...is Sam your 2nd? If so Coby was my 2nd...I think the 2nd child is always the stubborn one!!! Good luck, a stubborn GIRL...thats rough!
Post a Comment