Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Family Weekend

It first started with Corbin's last soccer game. He is so sad that it is over, but was really excited about his "way cool" trophy he got.

This is Corbin's biggest fans Tamara and Janessa(photo by Emma). Look at that form. Corbin you rock.
Then off to Sam's basketball game. It was so fun to watch and I hate watching or playing basketball, but when it is a bunch of 7-8 year olds it is so worth it.
Then after a quick and much needed nap for the twins we went over to my moms with all the cousins and had nachos and cake. The twins had so much fun but there favorite part of it was..................
The candy and cupcakes. As you can tell.
So then we did a pinata and Bret got on the roof to let it hang down(and seriously I just noticed that he is sitting on a chair. How long does he think he is going to be up there.) Anyways it was fun for all.

Well that pretty much wraps it up for the day and the twins just want to sit with there bag of candy and relax. Oh the good life.




6 comments:

nannyjai said...

What a fun weekend! How did Sammy go with the talent show thing?

Kayleen said...

Oh fun! I love the picture of Bret on the roof. . . priceless!

Shalice said...

Happy B-Day to the twins!! 2yrs. already... man time flys. Looks like you guys had an exciting weekend. Sam looks so cute in her basketball jersey. The pic of Bret on the roof makes me laugh. He looks really happy.

Heather said...

Looks like FUN. Sam looks so BIG, she is busy with gym and basketball! I bet those girls will have such fun birthday's always having your best friend there! I loved your comment about the field trip, I hope my kids remember those times too (and love them). Sometimes I wonder if it is worth going, but we have fun.

stephanie said...

that is HILLARIOUS that brett was sitting on the roof holding the pinata, lol!!!! your twins are too cute!!! cant wait for tomorrow, those girls are gonna do AWESOME!

Kyle said...

That looks like a fun (and crazy) weekend!!