Saturday, April 5, 2008

#1 T-Ball player

This is Emma first game and she was so excited. So I told her I wanted a picture and this is the pose she did. She cracks me up.
Emma and her teammates in the dug out. None of the girls feet touched the ground.
This is her team doing cheers. We got spirit yes we do, We got spirit how 'bout you?
Yes this is a picture of Emma as pitcher and yes that is the ball going pass her, but no one cared cause she looked so stinkin cute. GO EMMA!

6 comments:

nannyjai said...

Oh that is SO SO SO SO CUTE! I wish I was there to go to a game and cheer her on! Australia is just to stinkin FAR away! I love you guys and miss you millions!

Heather said...

Tell Emma she looks GREAT out there! What fun socks too. Sierrah tought about doing softball w/ Q. but with gym it would be to much.

stephanie said...

i love those outfits!! hairbow and everything--very cute--ok nancy where are the ticket picts---lol!

barbafamily said...

Emma is just adorable! I love her outfit! Let her know she did great!

The Skousen's said...

Why can't I get over how unbelieveably cute she is. I love seeing pictures of her. GO EMMA!

Brooke said...

I'm loving the pink girly uniforms. She looks so cute.